Tiles & Magnets - Picture Heavy

k&g

I've been doing these for a while - mostly using clipart - but can also use photos. They can be personalized however the customer wants. The three small ones are 2x2 magnets; the Marine is a 4x4 tile and Jenny the cheerleader is a 6x6 tile; both of which sit on picture holders or can be hung with wire or ribbon. They make great gifts for teachers and kids (who love their name on anything!!)

Thanks for looking.

post-3938-139458436239_thumb.jpg

post-3938-139458436243_thumb.jpg

post-3938-139458436247_thumb.jpg

post-3938-139458436248_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the comments! I do love making and selling these.

Ginger - I'll send the step-by-step instructions I used when I started (if I can find them - if not, I'll write them up). Just PM me with an email addy. It's not difficult at all.

The best thing about these are there's no wick testing, skin rashes from irritating lotion sampling or worry of bacteria growing in the finished product!! :cheesy2: There's pretty much just one way to do these!!

I've been doing these for a while - mostly using clipart - but can also use photos. They can be personalized however the customer wants. The three small ones are 2x2 magnets; the Marine is a 4x4 tile and Jenny the cheerleader is a 6x6 tile; both of which sit on picture holders or can be hung with wire or ribbon. They make great gifts for teachers and kids (who love their name on anything!!)

Thanks for looking.

They're cute, it's a neat idea.

My only comment though, and it's in your best interest, is to check on copyright issues for those you are selling. HTH.

Thank you. Already have. Would not sell otherwise.

They're cute, it's a neat idea.

My only comment though, and it's in your best interest, is to check on copyright issues for those you are selling. HTH.