Mud Masque

CBE

This is something that I have been testing for a while now... I've been formulating and re-formulating... and I think I've got it perfect now... (IMO)

This is a moisturizing, polishing mud body masque, to be used in the shower, after cleansing. This one is scented in Sugar Plum Visions from Daystar... no doubt this is a great Holiday scent.

sugarplumvisionsmudmasque.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the compliments! It took me a while to figure out a way to make a masque like this... to get the right texture and consistency... and keep it perserved. (Ya know how many batches I've thrown away???? ALOT!) It goes on nice and smooth... lightly exfoiliates... and leaves a velvety feel on your skin after rinsing. I love the color of this... it looks brown in the pic... but it's actually a dark plum color....:drool:

so do you let this one dry on the face, then wash??

It's a polishing mud for the body. You apply in the shower (like a scrub), and then you rinse off! :) The addition of Rose Clay makes your skin soft and smooth!

This BODY MUD MASQUE (:tiptoe: please use this name for dumbies like me -would you Donna :laugh2:) is AMAZING !! I am lucky enough to have a jar of it - the color is BEAUTIFUL and perfect for the scent. This scent- Sugar Plum Visions" is PERFECT for the holidays. It has a nice soft scrubby to it, not over powering at all and my skin feels wonderful!!

I NEED to rave about another product Donna has been testing and I've been lucky enough to get my hands on. Its a warming scrub- just the neatest product. Hope you post a pic once you have it perfected. I'll be the first one to rave about it :yay:.