Is Creative Candle Supply still in business?

casey2

Bites because I need a grapefruit jasmine replacement now and getting closer to the NOW situation. I can/could/should probably make my own, but I know there's more than grapefruit and jasmine in the mix.

You might want to try out Candlewic's Grapefruit Jasmine. This one was is real nice, no fuel smell. I would send ya a sample, but I am all out. :sad2:

I know, I ordered a sample of the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin also. I really like that one and was trying to order more, and that's when I found out she is no longer selling FO's. Bummer :sad2:

Does anyone know of a similiar one?

Greenleaf has a good Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin....it is not a bakery scent though. Not sure if it is similiar.

Greenleaf has a good Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin....it is not a bakery scent though. Not sure if it is similiar.

Hi! I tried GL's in three different waxes and could not get a good throw from it - liked it too when I poured...:-(((...thanks for your help though...

You might want to try out Candlewic's Grapefruit Jasmine. This one was is real nice, no fuel smell. I would send ya a sample, but I am all out. :sad2:

Hey thanks for the suggestion! I don't usually go with their scents or pay attention to them (strictly spools of wicking and an occasional color block). I didn't know they had it.