Where is the class??

Tina, once you pick yourself up off the floor laughing, this just goes to show how excited I am about your class.

My wax is melted, my molds are wicked, I even made up some little cork mold tilter thingies out of wine corks. Even set the alarm clock so I would be there on time. LMAO

Guess I'll go practice some waves.

Tina, once you pick yourself up off the floor laughing, this just goes to show how excited I am about your class.

My wax is melted, my molds are wicked, I even made up some little cork mold tilter thingies out of wine corks. Even set the alarm clock so I would be there on time. LMAO

awwww lol - sorry but I do have to laugh (just a little) - yeah, get some more waves going on - you did good w/your first ones, so these will be even better! Show us some pics when you're done! And, uh, see ya next week! lol

Just so you don't feel alone Sharyl, I thought it was today too. I was out of town but soon as I got home I went to the computer so I could read all about the fun you all had today. Well, couldn't find a thing, so after about 1/2 hour I did a search, and low and behold, I found this thread. Not sure why, but I sure thought it was today. At least I didn't have my wax melted and all set to go like you did :undecided

I'll be checking in next week soon as I get home, so I hope I'll have a lot to read, I'll be taking a lot of notes.

lol aawww thats cute:cheesy2:

I initially thought it was today too...then went to look yesterday and it said the 14th....so maybe it did say the 7th at one point and time

It's always been scheduled for the 14th. Peep just may have been thinking it's an every Sunday sort of thing or whatever.