wick for peak's performance blend container wax

For those of you who have used this, were you able to use the same wick you normally use with your old container wax? The reason I'm asking is because I want to get everything I need (or might need) in one order rather than having to go back and order additional stuff. I currently use 4786 in 1/2 pint jelly jars and using 44-24-18Z wick. Thanks!

Since this wax is so new, there probably wont be much response. Also taking into account that there are many different container waxes and often different wicks are used for them. Odds are that one wick is not going to meet everyones needs for this wax, just as with any other wax. JMO

In my testing so far, yes, I am using the same wicks and size wicks. BUT I used a soft, one pour wax before also, not the 4786.. I would say the wicking will probably be different than with that, but that is only a guess.

When I used the 4786 I could never get it wicked the way I wanted without leaving hangup on the sides. I either got hangup or soot, so I stopped using the wax. :)

Thanks for the responses. I had suspected I might need a different wick because this one is a one pour. I'm prepared to get a few different ones to test, but would like to get them all in one go rather than in bits and pieces.

If there is anyone else who uses 4786 and is starting to use this new wax, your input will be appreciated, thanks!