shrink wrapping pillars

I am having a really hard time finding any info on how to do this..I'm wanting to shrink wrap my pillars where just the top is left open like a perfect circle around the edges. However, I'm not really sure if i'm going about it the right way. I'm leaving a little bit of extra space on the open side, but when I shrink it, it gets all uneven or jagged looking. I'm using 100 gauge pvc from cierra candles. Is there a certain kind of technique or type of shrink wrap to use. Please help, I've got 150 pillars to wrap for an upcoming show.

What you are getting at Cierra is not going to give you that look.

These are close I think to the ones Trish had in her co-op way back when

http://allwhitecandles.easystorecreator.com/items/candle-packaging-and-candle-shrink-wrap/list.htm

Or you can buy tubing and cut it yourself if you are in a hurry or need smaller amounts.

I love their shrink wrap for pillars. It's a softer material and shrink's wonderfully. They also have the disc's for the tops of your pillars. I wish someone would have a co-op on these from this company. The others IMHO are way to stiff material wise making them harder to shrink.

What you are getting at Cierra is not going to give you that look.

These are close I think to the ones Trish had in her co-op way back when

http://allwhitecandles.easystorecreator.com/items/candle-packaging-and-candle-shrink-wrap/list.htm

Or you can buy tubing and cut it yourself if you are in a hurry or need smaller amounts.

Thanks for posting that Vicky. I could really use those. I currently display them naked at shows, then bag and tie as they are purchased. This would be easier and look more professional.

e

I love their shrink wrap for pillars. It's a softer material and shrink's wonderfully. They also have the disc's for the tops of your pillars. I wish someone would have a co-op on these from this company. The others IMHO are way to stiff material wise making them harder to shrink.

Seriously? You're having problems with sleeves? I love them!! They form to the candle like a breeze for me. Course I would love the tops too lol.