shaving mugs for soap

Meridith

I have been looking for some cheap shaving mugs to pour shaving soap into but so far all my searches have brought up very expensive ones. Does anyone know of a good place to get these that I won't need to morrgage my house in order to afford? Thanks!

Thanks!! I really like the tin mug w/lid and that is more like what I am looking for. I did once find the one link from Mike but they are plain mugs. I was willing to look further into that company if I couldn't find exactly what I am looking for. I do like that you can personalize them though. I appreciate the links. Thanks again. :)

Sorta on the same note.....I was looking for shaving brushes and not too long ago someone was kind enough to send a great link as to where I can purchase them. I of course did not order but still want to and did not write the address down. Can someone please send another supplier of shaving brushes? thanks!!!

Sorta on the same note.....I was looking for shaving brushes and not too long ago someone was kind enough to send a great link as to where I can purchase them. I of course did not order but still want to and did not write the address down. Can someone please send another supplier of shaving brushes? thanks!!!

This is where I got mine.

Aftosa

I bought my brushes from Discount School Supply...And got mugs at both Dollar Tree & WalMart...HTH.. :D

I thought about Wal Mart but didn't want to bother with it right now. Our WalMart just built a new super WalMart and is getting ready to open. That place is going to be a madhouse for awhile. I live in a town that really goes for this type of thing. :P We have a Dollar World or something like that. I've never been there but I'll have to look there. Thanks Moo!!!