wax supplier missouri

OMG, Ashleigh, YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE GODSENT!!!!

Seriously, I've been driving clear out to Olathe, almost an hours drive to get the wax I've BEEN using and all this time, I've got an IGI-distributor not more than twenty minutes from me!?!

*shrieks again*

HOLY HOO-HA, I THINK I'VE DONE DIED AND GONE TO WAX HEAVEN!!!

Oof, all this testing with 1218 and I'm gonna change waxes all of a sudden...:shocked2:

Aw screw it, testing is half the fun, WOO HOO!!

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread, my bad

I work in St. Louis and could get my wax from Missouri Candle & Wax if I wanted to. However, they are quite expensive IMO. Unbelievably, I can get my EZ Soy shipped to my home from Bittercreek North cheaper than picking up wax from Missouri Candle.

Doggone busy lol! I know I need to catch up with folks!! Also need to come and see ya and learn about B&B and maybe Trejen would come too! Perhaps we should schedule a Mo-Kan or Kan-Mo get together!!

Maybe we could meet in the middle at Trejen's. Or you can come to my house. It's just a couple of more hours probably. It doesn't matter. I'm all for a get-together, I just don't have time to plan one. Boy I know what you mean when you say busy. I can kick hubby out for awhile. Any excuse for him to get to go fishing. :D

Well good for you! I need to call them b/c I need some wax too. My daughter has some friends in Springfield that are coming up this weekend. I'm going to call them and see if they can pick me up a couple of cases. The last time I got wax my daughter was working in Springfield and they delivered it to her at her work for no extra charge. They are super nice people.

i have been using Morris Wax now for about one year. never had any trouble with there wax there prices seem to be ok .they are great people to work with. dont use soy tho but i did get one case from the place in saint louis it was the same price as what i pay for it at Morris Wax. mabe soy is higher tho.when i went in Morris Wax in springfield last time. they gave a couple of samples of other wax. so if you wont to try others out ask they gave me like two lb samples of them for free thought that was nice. one of the samples is what i am going to start useing for my jars.

Totally impressed with them already as well, I emailed them early this morning and when I just went through my email, I already had a reply!

This is going to be TOO much fun and such a relief on my wallet believe it or not. The multiple trips out to Olathe during the month DOES knock a person down a little.