Pumpkin Frappuccino

cleanglow

Has anyone tried this? If so, is it nice?

I already use Pumpkin Crunch Cake from NG and customers love it. I am doing a pumpkin festival in two weeks and was just thinking about adding another pumpkin type of scent. I don't know where to bigin though!

Try pumpkin coffee from candle cocoon. I added this to my seasonal scents this year and just did a craft show this weekend, and this was one of my biggest sellers. It works well in a soy blend. The pumpkin and coffee are well balanced, with a just a slight hint (not much) of spice thrown in. OOB it's kind of stanky, but once in wax it's really yummy. This one is definately a keeper for me.

Hi. I agree about CCs pumpkin coffee. I just wondered, Crying Moon, how much do you use per pound? Didn't mean to steal the thread...sorry. Also, I have a pumpkin frap from FOH that is so strong OOB that and didn't seem so great, but it might end up really great in wax. Beth

The Pumpkin Frap is wonderful! I'm not a big fan of the overly spiced pumpkin scents, but in this one the bit of coffee smells wonderful with the pumpkin and spice. I am a coffee lover, and I do love Starbucks pumpkin fraps so that may account for my love of this scent! Works great in soy too!