Rain salt bar

Meridith

I did not get the soft swirls like I was going for since this FO - Rain, from JBN, riced and seized horribly on me. So the top looks kind of like a clown threw up. LOL

I used purple violet, red violet, lemon yellow and false blue from Select Shades. I think it also looks like it has been tie-dyed. But it was hard to get those colors swirled in since it moved faster than I was anticipating.

I usually use a mix of regular salt and Ceara Salt but this bar is just Ceara salt so it is a bit lumpier looking than normal as well - besides from just the seizing.

The other one is my Karma - posted before but this is a better pic.

post-121-139458434608_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458434611_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, and Scented, if you read this, just for you.

In the Rain soap on the top, I see a purple sperm. ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!! Spew warning was needed. What do you mean IF I read this (duh! It's you. I would read lol. OK, honestly, back picture of the monster psycho bars had a sperm tail (white). Now that we've shared ... *faint*

I do really like these bars. Don't know what you call it except there's a pastel filter for cameras that would give off this effect and that's what these salt bars made me think of. I absolutely love the colors. (Have salt now. I must try this sometime lol)

Brace yourself (cuz of you I used the electric kiwi in a multi-colored Fata Morgana swirl.) So far the top looks like barf except for that EK LOL!)

Guess I'll be shot in saying fourth from the left has a teddy bear smoking from a pipe in it ... that or you'll think I'm stoned LOL!

Oh yeah, and Scented, if you read this, just for you.

In the Rain soap on the top, I see a purple sperm. ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY MOLY, can you tell me, what colors are NOT in those???

Better yet, blow up the picture and we will have a contest to see who can count most acurately how many colors are in.

How the heck do you people use these bars, I would just want to look at them.

I see that spermy baby..... in the other bars top middle, I see another spermy, orange with a yellow tail!

:cool: :cool: LOL! Awesome bars, Meridith! And in honor of the tie-die colors, the puffing teddy and the happy swimmer, call them "Summer of Love"!

I had to google Ceara salt, hadn't heard of it before. Do you find it behaves or feels differently from other sea salt? I saw some text saying it doesn't react with humidity so badly.

:cool: :cool: LOL! Awesome bars, Meridith! And in honor of the tie-die colors, the puffing teddy and the happy swimmer, call them "Summer of Love"!

I had to google Ceara salt, hadn't heard of it before. Do you find it behaves or feels differently from other sea salt? I saw some text saying it doesn't react with humidity so badly.

I have not noticed any difference in my bars when I use Ceara salt. I also like to use Mediterranean Sea salt and organic gray salt. Good ole Morton's works too.