Getting ready for my first "Craft Sale"...

MBShafeena

Those little drawstring bags came from the $ store. They come with a colored scrunchie and either a pumice stone or something else, all I did was add a bar of my soap. I wasn't sure how they were going to look so I only bought about 20 of them but I am going back Monday to buy as many more as I can. They are an inexpensive way to add a bar of soap and it looks so nice. The little angel and santa dishes are also from the $ store, as well as those AWESOME black and white print bags and the matching boxes. Those I bought a TON of. I truly like the look of the black and white and it goes with any season really because you can add red or green for Christmas time, for Valentine's Day you can either use red or pink to accent, and of course for fall you can add orange, green, burgundy. Now I know I won't be able to always get these but I know that Nashville Wraps have some awesome black and white bags and that is the look I want so I will be buying from them. :D

Everything looks wonderful...

I love the look of the black bags they remind me of Toile...there are some Black boxes..a set of three of various sizes..with almost the same design on the lids...at our Liquidation world...I might have to get some and do up some gift boxes...

Oh and I also have had the little mesh bags from the dollar store they soldreally well for me..I added a hand and foot balm, soap...

Oh in one of your pictures there is a box with cupcake designs..Would you mind sharing where you got those from...they are tooo cute...they are perfect for my bath cupcakes...

I am sure you will do really really well

Hugs Maggie

:thumbsup: Everything looks fabulous! You're going to sell out in no time, lady, no worries. You always have such great presentations - Just remember how people at work have loved what you do, and go in with complete confidence. :D

We'll be expecting a full report! :)