Holiday Mini Casseroles

sharyl55

• 2 weeks later...

Considering that the whole image is out of focus, I suggest that you may have been too close to the candles when you were photographing them. You might want want to either step back some or zoom out until the image is in focus. Later, you can always crop the image to remove extraneous background. Another trick is to remove the background from the image & put your own background in it's place - like a solid color of your choosing. If you'd like help with editing, let me know.

Mtngrl, do I ever need editing help. I have Print Shop and the software that came with the digital camera for editing. I know I need to purchase Photo Shop. That expense will have to wait until next yr. I appreciate the tip on stepping back to get a better focus. I need to take another picture of these casseroles.

Hey Sharyl, I consider myself to be a person of at least average intelligence -a little smarter in some areas, a whole lot dumber in others (esp math), lol, but photoshop makes me feel like I have NO brain. lol. I have photoshop 7 but it makes me want to pull my hair out in like 6 seconds after starting the program.

I'm not familiar w/ PrintShop, though I am aware of its existence.

I suggest adobe elements 6, which just recently came out (I have 5) & costs around $70 at costco. It's a much easier program to use & offers all the capability I need at this time, which I consider to be above average of most consumers.

Feel free to send a jpeg image to me at genl4stacie@hotmail.com (that's a lower case L in front of the 4) with an idea of how you want your pix to look. I'll see what I can do & send it back to you. Can't fix an out of focus image, but we can play w/ backgrounds.

Mine are 3.5 x 5 and I wicked with 2 CD 10s. My initial test burn went really well, I'll know more tomorrow. I figured my 6 ounce tins take a CD 8 and the tin stays warm, so I went up to a 10 due to the length of these, and there was slight hangup, but I think a longer burn will catch it up. I'll know tomorrow.