Who Do You Think?

DeJae

FOD is probably Fragrances by Design...some want to put our 2 names together (me ... FOH) because we ship together :)

To say the "cheapest" isn't the best thing to say because not only do you have to consider the price of the oil itself but also the cost of shipping that oil to you. Sometimes the more "expensive" oil can be shipped to you cheaper than the "less expensive" oil. Making the more "expensive" oil actually "cheaper". I hope that makes sense.

I don't mean to sound bias...but I do use Fragrances by Design. I haven't tried anyone elses but can say that I do love the one Denise has and I do use it with my IGI 6006 and it's fantastic and also great in B&B products that I do. Just my opinion and 2 scents :)

Thanks!!!

Kim

sometimes pricing can vary because of the amount the supplier purchases from the manufacturer. the larger the order- the bigger price break, which can lower the price to the customer.

i have tried BCN's Blue Sugar in soy and paraffin, and found it to be very strong, so i don't even use a full oz. per pound with that one.