I want good Karma too lol!

Scented

Made some Sunday night and panicked today. Actually it was a huge dark mess last night and a dull ugly when I finally took a break. BUT, there's something to cutting the tops off. I just shouldn't do it less than 24 hours out of the mold.

Used TSW's Instant Karma. Love this FO, but don't think I'll do any experimental salt dissolving in the solution before reading up on the salt. This wasn't overloaded. Decided what the heck and did a 4.5 lb batch with 4.5 tsp of DSS dissolved. Used the SS for coloring -- love the orange that comes from marmalade. Also used some black oxide (which isn't anywhere to be found lol), banana peel, Easter egg purple, fireberry, neptune green, bluebell and white came from the soap. Way too many colors, but heck it was fun and surprisingly, the bubbles are white (for now lol).

karma.jpg

Yea baby:D One of those better come to TX.

Thanks. I had to give it a try and I'm going to drive myself insane by trying it again, but in different pouring fashion and with a different FO lol. I think I could run out of Karma easily. This stuff is fabo for patch lovers.

With that said, sure you want one Anita?