new designs..

lvnmt

That other thread has my old label, these are my new and improved. They pretty much look completely different than the first one that I posted. Thanks to a lot of kind suggestions. I am not selling yet, but I kinda did this just for fun. Obviously, the jars don't actually have any wax in them yet, which would make the label stand out a lot more. I am still trying to figure out a way to do these on the type of paper that I like. Anyways, I know that the pictures are kind of crappy, my house has really bad lighting. Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!!:smiley2:

post-1181-139458382592_thumb.jpg

post-1181-139458382595_thumb.jpg

post-1181-139458382597_thumb.jpg

I think they look cool, and I would keep them clear, it keeps your eye focused on the design. I'm not sure about the label on the lid locking jar, it looked too big, but it could have been the flash. Here's a suggestion, do a round label on the lid? Bottom line--I like your logo very much.

your right, the one on the locking lid is too big, and I need to shrink it down. Plus it is rounded on the sides so that makes it hard to put a good sized label. Thanks for all of your nice comment. I definitely need to keep pouring. I have a lot of testers, but nothing to sell yet. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

prairie,

thank you soo much. It took me a while and I played around a lot, but I think that these turned out pretty darn good, not to toot my own horn. Thanks for the comments. They look pretty different from what I first started out, but that is thanks to everyone's help and suggestions. Im hoping to start giving the candles to friends and family first, soon. I actually like the clear labels as well. :yay:

Its actually done on an inkjet printer with regular staples labels. I like these because they are really clear, and not frosty like the avery ones. I have burned a couple of candles with these labels and they stay on really well, and don't discolor or anything. I would like to make a little more room on them for an email address or something like that. Oh, well I will someday. At least I know where to get help if I ever do a website! ;)

I forgot to add that I used my labels premium software.