Cocoa powder soap

MaryMoo

• 2 weeks later...

The cocoa that I use is the yummy one from the dish. It smells chocolate in solid form but I do not find that the scent carries over to the soap.

I love to use cocoa powder for coloring. I add a bit at a time, at light trace.

You can get varied shades depending on the amount added. Again, I do not smell the cocoa. These are colored that way:

PatchCut.jpg

However... (to continue from euginia's post) if you want a dark chocolate color becareful you don't over do or you'' have chocolate milk lather. don't bother asking me how I know. :laugh2:

Grandma, the darkest soap I ever got was from Citrus Blast, believe it or not.

Looks like dark chocolate. Total surprise!

e

:whistle: :whistle: Eugenia: OMG Those colors are Gorgeous with just coco Powder This Is the first time i see one of your soaps in Pic There beautiful:drool: :drool: :drool: I bet they smell good to

Are you going to do the same with the beginners class With the Parsley So I can tie my self in the chair to watch how you going to do the swirls

Pleaseeeeeee Eugenia:bliss: :bliss:

Grandma, the darkest soap I ever got was from Citrus Blast, believe it or not.

Looks like dark chocolate. Total surprise!

e

But do you get chocolate milk lather??????? LOL

Citrus blast? That sounds like it should be yellow or orange... not chocolate brown!

What is really odd about the cherry cordial soap is that the chocolate milk lather is reddish. I thought the red means I also over did the oxide in the cherry portion... but I tested some that didnt go in the chocolate, nic white lather. It has to be the chocolate.

Sherry, isn't euginias sopas perfect? Her swirls always lok like they were painted on stroke by patient stroke of the brush.

Are you going to do the same with the beginners class With the Parsley So I can tie my self in the chair to watch how you going to do the swirls

Pleaseeeeeee Eugenia:bliss: :bliss:

I'm waiting for the SWIRL class myself. E are you going to be swirling in the beginners class or is that going to be a 2nd class?? HINT HINT HINT :laugh2: