Brochure Printing...

cleanglow

I have a fundraiser and made up some brochures but now I need to get them printed. If I did it on my inkjet I'd spend a fortune in ink!

Can anyone recommend a good and reasonbly priced place to get them done?

Thanks!

Jenn

opps, meant to post this on the business board and don't know how to fix/move it :)

It may prove very worth while to do a search in the yellow pages for local printers and get quotes from them. I recently got 2,500 4-color copy brochures printed and it only cost $569 from a real print shop and they turned out great.

I got a quote from Kinko's that was $1,333 for the exact same thing. Office Max gave me similar pricing. I'll never waste my time getting a quote from either of them again.

The terrible thing about it, which tells me exactly how badly they rip people off is, Kinko's called me back and said they would lower their price to match the best offer I had because they "wanted my business."

You can find plenty of "discount" printers on-line, but the thing about using them is that shipping can eliminate any savings on the cost of printing, so if you find an on-line printer, make sure you get an estimate for shipping before you commit to anything.

Also, depending on your relationship with the organization the fundraiser is for, if you're doing black & white copies, they might be willing to copy them for you. You could supply the paper, they supply the copier.

www.overnightprints.com is a GREAT source for everything printed.

All of their prints are full color prints, not copies or digital copies. There's a big difference when in the quality of an actual print (can't think of the term for this) and a digital copy. A lot of local companies do digital copies...

Anyways all of their prices are great and the prices are for your uploaded designs (not some prefab stuff)! I bought 1,000 glossy business cards for $40. Can't beat that! 1,000 glossy postcards is also only $40! I also bought brochures, postcards, etc...The quality is great and price is unbeatable! :)

Anyways back to brochures. Here is their pricing....

premium 100lb glossy book paper with glossy coating...

100 double sided - $110

250 double sided - $140

500 double sided - $160

1,000 double sided - $230

2,000 double sided - $280

5,000 double sided - $360

Oh and they will also fold them for a small fee. And there is usually discount codes floating around the web. I used a $10 off code last week. Hope this helps someone! :)

edited to add: They offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75!

how/where are you looking for glossy postcards for $40...I may be missing something...but when I look, I see 1000 for about $80:confused:

www.overnightprints.com is a GREAT source for everything printed.

All of their prints are full color prints, not copies or digital copies. There's a big difference when in the quality of an actual print (can't think of the term for this) and a digital copy. A lot of local companies do digital copies...

Anyways all of their prices are great and the prices are for your uploaded designs (not some prefab stuff)! I bought 1,000 glossy business cards for $40. Can't beat that! 1,000 glossy postcards is also only $40! I also bought brochures, postcards, etc...The quality is great and price is unbeatable! :)

Anyways back to brochures. Here is their pricing....

premium 100lb glossy book paper with glossy coating...

100 double sided - $110

250 double sided - $140

500 double sided - $160

1,000 double sided - $230

2,000 double sided - $280

5,000 double sided - $360

Oh and they will also fold them for a small fee. And there is usually discount codes floating around the web. I used a $10 off code last week. Hope this helps someone! :)

edited to add: They offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75!

I have a 10% off code for Overnight good through October 15. The are the ONLY place I will send my stuff to...I have been continually impressed.

Code is: L H 0 7 (it appears with spaces in the promo email, so not sure how that will work when you type it in).

I am promising myself I will get my stuff ready by then to take advantage of the discount I need to tweak my business cards and get my brochures done...sigh. If only I had more than 5 minutes at a stretch at the puter, that would help. Who needs sleep, right?