ISO Acne Soap...

ShoogieScents

Ok, I am fed up:( I am 31 yrs old and have been breaking out like a teenager the past month or so and I am in need of some Good Acne CP Soap... I know a few of you talented ladies on here sale this kind of soap, so I thought I would post here for anyone is willing to sale me a bar :D If you don't mind, please list what all ingredients is in your soap also :)

Thanks,

Ok, I am fed up:( I am 31 yrs old and have been breaking out like a teenager the past month or so and I am in need of some Good Acne CP Soap... I know a few of you talented ladies on here sale this kind of soap, so I thought I would post here for anyone is willing to sale me a bar :D If you don't mind, please list what all ingredients is in your soap also :)

Thanks,

I sooooo hear ya, same here only I'm 35 and my neck & back have broken out-MY NECK DAMMIT, pfft!!!!!:angry2:

I've embarked in testing some different acne ideas among sufferers. I MAY have enough to add a couple of you to my list (I have to count bars) - if you want to try some, send an email to me at carols naturals @ comcast.net (remove spaces) describing your age and your skin type (oily, sensitive, stuff like that) and I'll see what I can do.

I make an acne soap and toner that work very good. It cleared my son's acne on his back and face and SharoninPA is using it now with good results so far. My soap is made with Watermelon Seed Oil, fresh goat's milk soap, olive, neem, babassu and palm kernel with essential oils of lavender, tea tree, patchouli & helichrysum, which are all excellent for acne. My toner is made from witch hazel hydrosol and the same essential oils. Both the soap and toner work with all skin types. Send me a PM if you're interested.

I sooooo hear ya, same here only I'm 35 and my neck & back have broken out-MY NECK DAMMIT, pfft!!!!!:angry2:

Oh...I hear you! My acne started at 34 and now at 36 I'm STILL fighting it! And my NECK! OMG....MY NECK! I've just about tried everything on the market, it seems....and no going. I just started the Oil Cleansing Method to see if that will help.....and I am less RED....but then again, I'm still breaking out, so not sure if that's helping or not. Very frustrating. :( I'm using a toner too that is ACV, tea tree oil, green tea, chamomile (SP!) and jojoba....not sure if that is working or not either!

Donna

I make a soap with tea tree, rosemary, and lavender essential oils. It also has Dead Sea mud. It targets my oily t-zone nicely without leaving me taut and dry. It also helps my teen's acne stay cleared up (when said teen remembers to actually USE the soap. LOL)

It's listed on my website if you're interested in the other details. :)