Searching For.....

southern.scents

People, we are just feeding his/her need for attention. My guess is that all of it is bogus. I think ignoring his/her posts would be the smartest thing to do. Carole

I agree, but a little scuffle now and then is so much fun. I always read any posts by him, altough I don't usually respond. But these last 2 just got up my nose!

Yes for home use mostly, but to sell....ummmmmmm....let's put it this way, have you ever seen any for sale, even in specialty shops?

Actually I have seen these jams for sale at farmer's markets and at the farmer's markets I used to go to while living in Germany (I saw some jams there that used ingredients I would have never thought of using lol). So yea, I have seen them for sale and they are doable.

Angi

I totally agree on this and to allow wireless internet which is hackable would be odd!

Interesting thread, always entertaining lol

But on the laptop part, I know my daughter has been to 2 highschools and neither were you allowed to bring a laptop. Maybe in MS they do things different than Kansas and Washington who knows lol

Never heard of any high school that allows personal laptops to be brought into school. Hell 99% of them if not 100% won't even allow cell phones in school and have very strict regulations on internet usage and computer usages. I seriously doubt personal laptops are allowed in school to access internet during school time.

Angi

My DS is a senior and everytime he logs on at school I get a notice on my computer at my office and he is on and off all day long. He drags his little laptop with him everywhere he goes including all of his classes and since it is wireless he can use it anywhere at school. He also has his cellphone with him and unless it rings in class they don't care.

Just never know. Course we are small and rural.

Our school board policy states that laptops may no be brought to any school in the county but our principal allows it. They have wireless routers throughout the school that we can acess. They do have filters though. No ads can be displayed and many sites are disabled. As for the jelly, the flavors that contain banana are my biggest sellers.

Not trying to add feul to the fire but my polish grandparents used to have a many fruit trees and bushes, plum, cherry, gooseberry, strawberry, apple, grape and I can't remember the rest but they made jelly/jam out of everything they got their hands on from the trees, bushes and out of the garden...tomatoe jelly (yuck) they also made brandy from all of these as well. I guess if there's a will there's a way! I'm sure my kids would love banana jam.

Dude, seriously, you're 16?

And running a business?

And going to school?

And probably have all those 16 year old problems that come with angst and socializing that take up valuable time?

You may be playing a little fast and loose with some of those regulations, but that's not my personal concern. I am more interested in knowing if you've seen a psychologist about the possibility of having ADHD?

You're sending up some pretty large red flags there buddy, I should know, I happen to be a professional when I'm not making soap.

The only possible way you could complete everything you need to, to sell your products effectively and ethically (on top of all the time you spend in class) is if you don't sleep a hell of a lot. If that is the case, you need to see someone.

Otherwise, you're full of crap.

I think a few phrases sum up the threads that i read from this in dividual.

What goes around comes around, the boy who cried wolf oh and maybe the word Karma might ring home!!!

Just my thoughts coz this is sure bugging me.:laugh2:

The whole thing makes me laugh who is going to to lease a property to a '16' year old, a bank account and put bills ect in his name also as im sure alot of us are aware setting up a shop takes a lot of money and time and just setting up would take you a good couple of weeks trust me i got the t.shirt!

I struggle to find time to run a shop have family time a social life and make candles and i dont even have to go to school! :confused: How are you going to open a shop 5 days a week when your @ school???

Well this is my only comment and you wont see me responding to anymore of these threads i can spend my time much better making candles!!!:cheesy2:

Dude, seriously, you're 16?

And running a business?

And going to school?

And probably have all those 16 year old problems that come with angst and socializing that take up valuable time?

You may be playing a little fast and loose with some of those regulations, but that's not my personal concern. I am more interested in knowing if you've seen a psychologist about the possibility of having ADHD?

You're sending up some pretty large red flags there buddy, I should know, I happen to be a professional when I'm not making soap.

The only possible way you could complete everything you need to, to sell your products effectively and ethically (on top of all the time you spend in class) is if you don't sleep a hell of a lot. If that is the case, you need to see someone.

Otherwise, you're full of crap.

WELL SAID!!!!!