CB candles

Has anyone tried these or actually seen them? I'm wondering how big they are and what the net weight is on them. They don't give much info on the link, but it may be because they are out of stock. The 4 wicks is what caught my attention. I also love the oval tins, but I'm sure they have them custom made.

http://www.myclaireburke.com/Category/ShopbyProduct/LuxuryCandle

JC Penney is good for clothing and I think maybe only that and perhaps tpwels and such.

Candles?

Gimme a break!

It's like everyone is trying to get in on the market these days. Geez....

My neice just told me today that they sell them at JC Penney? I've never seen them there, but then again, never really looked for candles at Penney's!

JC Penney is good for clothing and I think maybe only that and perhaps tpwels and such.

Candles?

Gimme a break!

It's like everyone is trying to get in on the market these days. Geez....

They are the Claire Burke candles, not JC Penney candles...not that it makes a big difference. But now that I think about it, Mervyn's & Kohl's both carry candles, so we shouldn't be shocked that Penney's does. CB are pretty high end, my neice said she has been looking for a particular tea scent they carry, but can't find it anywhere. She has one and won't burn it because she loves the scent and wants to try to duplicate it. So far the GenWax Black Tea comes the closest. If anyone has seen the CB's candles anywhere else, I'd appreciate feedback.