Why do they do this to me?

cleanglow

I placed an order with Peak last week because I was running low on French Vanilla & Amber and needed some wicks. I received them today WITH a sample of Brown Sugar and Fig. I've never smelled this until today and won't care to smell it from anyone else because it's fabulous!

They should just call me before they ship my order and say...

"Hey, were going to throw an awesome smelling sample in with your order to sucker you into buying more FO's which you probably don't need but will buy anyway, so you might as well just go ahead and order it now" :)

NOW I'm gonna have to figure out another shade of brown for this... I have too many shades of brown already!

I'm not seeing Cherry Cola on Peak's site!!! :cry2:

Cleanglow...I know exactly what you mean. I recently got an order and they put in a sample of Warm Vanilla Sugar....and I immediately put it on my "to buy" list. I swear, I'm starting to think they have a database and know JUST what samples to send you.....i.e they don't seem to duplicate them. They sure are sneaky that way! :tiptoe:

Donna

I placed an order with Peak last week because I was running low on French Vanilla & Amber and needed some wicks. I received them today WITH a sample of Brown Sugar and Fig. I've never smelled this until today and won't care to smell it from anyone else because it's fabulous!

They should just call me before they ship my order and say...

"Hey, were going to throw an awesome smelling sample in with your order to sucker you into buying more FO's which you probably don't need but will buy anyway, so you might as well just go ahead and order it now" :)

NOW I'm gonna have to figure out another shade of brown for this... I have too many shades of brown already!

Got my Leather in today and they SENT - GINGERBREAD COOKIES!!!!

When is it going to stop?!!!! I can't stand it. I HAVE TO POUR THE GINGERBREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I lost my mind for a moment.

:tiptoe:

lol....I feel your pain!

I received the Brown Sugar and Fig last year with my first Peak order. Oh my....this is definately one of my most favorite scents.

Never tried the Gingerbread.....ut oh....I'm putting in an order right now. Should I order it too? lol

Suzy

lol....I feel your pain!

I received the Brown Sugar and Fig last year with my first Peak order. Oh my....this is definately one of my most favorite scents.

Never tried the Gingerbread.....ut oh....I'm putting in an order right now. Should I order it too? lol

Suzy

YES, order it!!!!!! The Gingerbread is just what I was looking for!!! Just in time for the Fall.

I have tried the Brown sugar and fig from several other suppliers and Peaks is by far the best that I have found. I made up a whole set of body products for myself and just started on our candle line with it. I am surrounding myself in this scent. I Love It!!!! The gingerbread cookies is growing on me, at first I wasn't sure, you must put it in wax to judge it. It smells to me exactly like the molasses cookies from Archway. Gotta love that.

I have tried the Brown sugar and fig from several other suppliers and Peaks is by far the best that I have found. I made up a whole set of body products for myself and just started on our candle line with it. I am surrounding myself in this scent. I Love It!!!! The gingerbread cookies is growing on me, at first I wasn't sure, you must put it in wax to judge it. It smells to me exactly like the molasses cookies from Archway. Gotta love that.

LOL! It does. I'm testing mine right now. I usually wait a couple of days, but I just want to see - almost waited 24 hours. lol!