? about Becky's Ultimate Vanilla (JS)

cybersix

Hi all, I have this huge bottle of this scent, I love vannilla but sicne my customers don't care foir it I poured it for me just a couple of times, but it isn't so sweet, I can smell a strong and almost acid note.

What I don't know is that if this is normal or not, I never smelled a true vanilla scent. Could it be that the scent has gone bad?

Thanks for your attention and opinions!

Peak doesn't have a pure vanilla scent, sigh!

No, they don't, unfortunately. Their french vanilla is rather sweet by itself but mixed with their cappuccino hazelnut it is great. I really like their vanilla passion though. As for the huge bottle that you have, I wonder if mixing it with something else would help (either to get rid of the acid note or to create more customer interest).

No, they don't, unfortunately. Their french vanilla is rather sweet by itself but mixed with their cappuccino hazelnut it is great. I really like their vanilla passion though. As for the huge bottle that you have, I wonder if mixing it with something else would help (either to get rid of the acid note or to create more customer interest).

Hi sudnswicks, I tried mixing it with rose.. but the acid is too strong and takes over the scent. At this point I think the FO is gone bad!

I use Becky's Ultimate Vanilla for bath & body products & it's my favorite one. I don't do candles though.

Scentsme. I know it's hard to decsribe a scent, but can you tell me if OOB do you smell only sweet vanilla notes or there's something else?

Thanks!

I use JS Ultimate Vanilla and I really like it. I don't smell a fuel or funky smell, but it does have something besides just sweet vanilla. I am not sure what it is, but I like it. It really has been a big seller for me. I have used it in B & B applications also with success. I don't know what the difference might be there. Wish I had more information for you Sabrina.

I use JS Ultimate Vanilla and I really like it. I don't smell a fuel or funky smell, but it does have something besides just sweet vanilla. I am not sure what it is, but I like it. It really has been a big seller for me. I have used it in B & B applications also with success. I don't know what the difference might be there. Wish I had more information for you Sabrina.

Hi Freezin,

how are you?

Thanks for chiming in. I'm going to test again at different rates. but it's strange because it's something that hits me when I open the bottle.

Thanks a lot