Need advice on Soy

I have been toying with the idea of adding soy wax. Which is your favorite 100% soy with the least cure time. Just don't like the fact some takes 2 weeks. Know I could use the search but as you all know, sometimes the search is full of other stuff than the topic.:tiptoe: tia

I just love Cargill's C3 Nature Wax for it's excellent cold and hot throw after 48 hours. Of course over time they do get stronger but you can make and sell them right away. I've tried several different soy waxes and like this one the best for this reason.

HTH

My favorite soy right now is Cargill C-3 I get mine from Lone Star, but today I am going to try EZ Soy but right now after testing for a bit. Cargill wins for me.

Anyone use EZ Soy?

I really haven't had anything go terribly wrong yet. A little frosting due to my doing. But gave that to a friend and say How do u like my tie dyed candle?LOL She loved it.:D

I ordered the C3 and also some 415. Thought I might give 50/50 a try and they said 415 good for blending with other. I ordered from CS and ordered the eco wicks. I had seen where they were recom and also the CD. CD is what I now use so maybe one of them will work when I have time to try the wax. Should be in tomorrow but got a pretty busy schedule for the next couple weeks. Got 2 weddings to make candles for plus orders but maybe I can squeeze in a little extra. Can always stay up all night:D