CandleTech.com Mailing List

Is this the same as Peak's mailing list?

The reason I ask is because just last week I called Peak to find out the best way to find out when they are having sales. I haven't seen a sale at Peak for a really long time so I figured I was just not looking in the right place. They told me to join the mailing list because that's where they post all their sale info. Problem is, I've been on their mailing list for over a couple of years and don't seem to recall ever receiving any sale info through email so I was kind of bummed and confused to get that answer.. :(:confused:

Maybe it's a different mailing list - if so, just ignore me :)

Is this the same as Peak's mailing list?

The reason I ask is because just last week I called Peak to find out the best way to find out when they are having sales. I haven't seen a sale at Peak for a really long time so I figured I was just not looking in the right place. They told me to join the mailing list because that's where they post all their sale info. Problem is, I've been on their mailing list for over a couple of years and don't seem to recall ever receiving any sale info through email so I was kind of bummed and confused to get that answer.. :(:confused:

Maybe it's a different mailing list - if so, just ignore me :)

I've never rec'd the Peak's mailing list, either, even though I've signed up for it a couple of times over the past two and a half years. Either a glitch or they don't actually send one out.