done with lx wicks!!

Well sort of, I dont seem to get the melt pool I used too. Eco wicks are performing so good right now in my square masons. With eco pure a lx 26 would always give a good melt pool, some mushrooming, it seems not anymore. I just want to add that I always order from CS somethimes the 26's have large tabs at the bottom and sometimes they dont. I don't necessarily think this is a wick inconsistency, but no two bags seem to give the same results.

Lovin eco's

natalie

I don't necessarily think this is a wick inconsistency, but no two bags seem to give the same results.

I don't know, sounds like an inconsistency to me if each bag of the same size from the same supplier gives different results:smiley2: I've had the same wick type from different suppliers produce different results. Also, I notice that wicks will seem to be of different quality from some suppliers. I love the straight pretty burn of the LX wick, looks very attractive! However, I also could not get a a scent throw that I was pleased with. Once you start using the larger sizes in the LX the flame gets HUGE without constant trimming.