Am I dreaming??

callybug

Here's what my email stated:

Sale prices begin promptly at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, August 31st and end promptly at NOON Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) Monday, September 3rd .

THE SCENT EVENT PRICES:

All 1 oz. FO's are $1.00

Here are the stipulations:

• Minimum order - ten 1-oz. bottles
  • Maximum of one 1-oz. of each scent (more than one 1-oz. bottle = $2.49/oz.)
  • Offer does not apply to 4 oz. 8 oz. 16 oz. or jug sizes; offer excludes sampler packs.
  • Maximum limit - none! Your imagination is the limit!

Instructions to receive SCOOP Newsletter Discount Pricing:

Discounts for the SCENT EVENT will NOT be reflected in your shopping cart. You *must* put "SCOOP Newsletter" in the Special Messages section of the shopping cart during the checkout process. When we see the note we'll adjust your total due before your credit card is charged. If you do not make a special notation as instructed, you will not receive a discount.

Thank you so much for this notice! We were talking about RE in another thread and I mentioned how I wanted to try some, so here's the best chance I'm going to get! It would be nice if they allowed more than 1 oz / scent because I usually use up at least 2 testing it in different products, but 1 oz at a good price is better than none!

Darbla