Need help with labels

craftyinala

I am trying to do a label for my candles. What info do most put on the labels? Where do you put the name of the scent if not on the label. I have a Printmaster program. I am trying to decide if I want a hang tag or stick on label. Would appreciate any ideas on each. Hope this rambling makes sense. TIA

I used hangtags when I first started and didn't like they way they held up in packing and moving during shows. They fell off or got bent too easily. I switched to sticker labels and love them. I put the scent on the jar label and the warning label.

I use sticker labels on my jars. I use hang tags on my cello bag stuff (melts and cinnabuns), but on the jars I don't like the way they stored. They kept getting bent or turned the wrong way or just got in the way when stacking. The sticker labels are much neater and easier. I still use the wraphia around the lid for accent.:thumbsup:

Edited to add: I put the scent and weight on the front label. I have a smaller label on the back that has business name, phone #, email, graphic credits, etc.