NG vs WSP

chrisasst

Well my main supplier has been WSP and I really like their FO and the fast shipping..however I for some reason went to NG and added some stuff to my cart and saw that shipping is WAY much cheaper for me. I have only used one FO from NG (monkey farts)..can some one give me a review of NG's scents...I don't know about their waxes so I will have to get that else where but..

thanks for the info.

I personally love thier frag oils, then again they are the only ones I have ever bought. It seems like every single one has had awesome hot and cold throw so I just haven't felt the need to go elsewhere. They also have super fast shipping(I placed a big order late Tues night, it shipped out Wed and I had it at my door on Thursday.-I was impressed!)

chrisasst - I get most of my fo from WSP but if you will order them from fragranceandflavors.com - their sister site - and order 50.00 worth shipping is free. I always make sure mine will be 50.00 so I do get the free shipping. I have ordered some from NG also and they have some good fo.

I think both NG and WSP have great FO's. I buy most of my FO's from NG though because WSP's shipping prices were outrageous, that was until they instituted the free shipping on purchases of $50 or more. So, I guess it depends on whether you want to, or need to, spend that much as to whether it will be worth it to you or not.

Personally, I don't like WSP's oils. :shocked2: I know, right? There is something about them that turns my nose. Currently I only use one FO from there, mainly because I can't find it anywhere else and I have a customer that loves it.

NG rocks. LOL. Here's my faves...

Bubble Gum

Butt Naked

Monkey Farts

Jungle Love

Ain't Misbehavin' - Kama Sutra

Lick Me All Over

Coconut Lime Verbena

Sun Moon & Stars

China Rain

Coconut Creme Pie

Orchid Rain

Donna

I personally have used NG for the past 6 years. They are my main FO supplier. I only go elsewhere if I need something they don't have. I have been very happy with every oil I have ever purchased from them. I've tried other oils from some other suppliers and they have been decent, but the levels of customer service that I've gotten from Debbie and her staff at NG are unsurpassed by none, so I just keep going back.

BTW, If you get your order to them by 11am it usually ships the same day!

HTH

Greg

Personally, I don't like WSP's oils. :shocked2: I know, right? There is something about them that turns my nose. Currently I only use one FO from there, mainly because I can't find it anywhere else and I have a customer that loves it.

NG rocks. LOL. Here's my faves...

Bubble Gum

Butt Naked

Monkey Farts

Jungle Love

Ain't Misbehavin' - Kama Sutra

Lick Me All Over

Coconut Lime Verbena

Sun Moon & Stars

China Rain

Coconut Creme Pie

Orchid Rain

Donna

I gotta add

Hillbilly Homebrew

Hot Fudge Brownie

Chocolate Covered Cherries

Strawberry Cheesecake

Vanilla Pear

I live between WSP and NG. I have noticed that with WSP oils it is very hit or miss. I only use 2 or 3 oils from WSP.

I love NG's oils. I use mojito, blackberry sage, china rain, MRS. Claus' Cookie (everyone LOVES this), Niagara Falls, and many others.

Give NG a try, you won't regret it!!!

I like NG because they are closer to my house! LOL :D Seriously, I do use quite a few of their oils and I have been very pleased with all of them. Their customer service is great, shipping is reasonable, and their oils are high quality! That being said, there are a few from WSP that I love and cannot find elsewhere....and some of their budget buster fragrances are awesome!! I tell you, there aren't too many NG fragrances that I don't like....but the one that sticks out is Floral Bouquet. It is gag-me-worse-than-granny's-nastiest-perfume floral!! Ick!! Don't even bother with that one! All the others are worth a try. A few of my faves from them are:

Pink Sugar, LoveSpell, Fresh Linen, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Cranberry Cobbler, and Green Apple Candy!

We use lots of NG fo's in our palm wax....in fact I am making some testers now. The ones we like so far are: Sweet Pea,China Rain,Spring Rain,Vanilla Silk,Sugar Cookies,Cinnamon Buns,Hilbilly Homebrew,Hot Baked Apple Pie,Red Hot Cinnamon,Fresh Peach,Sex on the Beach and Fresh Linen. There is only one that we have been disappointed with and that is their Blueberry Muffins. Baby Powder is pretty good too. HTH.

KBHL

Mike