Grumpy Girls Soaps

8-GRAN-ONES

I just wanted to say, I bought several bars of Grumpy's soaps,,they are wonderful..I have one just sitting on a counter and everytime I walk in that room I can smell it..it is pink sugar..They feel great while useing also..sooo soooooft...I love them...that sugar scrub bar..I love it...:D

I love the copyright warning!!

I actually took the time to register this piece of crap with the government.

They laughed at me, but they also granted me copyright.

Which means that all logos, trademarks and photos in this site are property of the respective owner, me.

All the rest...

Copyright ©2006-2007 Grumpy Girl Candle & Bath Co.

Construction paper and glue provided by HCM Pro

Do you ship internationally, Grumpy? I tried finding info on the site, didn't see anything. I'm actually somewhat serious about that Genuine Leather soap :laugh2:

Do you ship internationally, Grumpy? I tried finding info on the site, didn't see anything. I'm actually somewhat serious about that Genuine Leather soap :laugh2:

I do, I'll shoot you over a PM. I can fit 6 bars of soap in an international flat rate envelope rather well. Probably could get 8 in if I tried really hard.

Anyone that wants to order internationally, can just order and choose pickup on the shipping method and write your address in the comment section and I'll invoice separately for shipping. I think a flat rate envelope is $10.95 anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
I went online and ordered some soap and melts. But some one stole it off the pourch. MAN am i bummed:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Damn Grumpy is getting so famous that people are stealing her soapies off of porches to get it!! Wooooot!! :cheesy2:

Sorry about that happening to ya though beloved.. that's a true bummer.:cry2:

Damn Grumpy is getting so famous that people are stealing her soapies off of porches to get it!! Wooooot!! :cheesy2:

Sorry about that happening to ya though beloved.. that's a true bummer.:cry2:

I know.... it is the first time that has ever happened. From now on I will have it left at the post office or have it signed for. It is the only way i can think of making sure i get my stuff. It was a birthday present to my self too. Oh well at least someone smells good.