Fundraisers and craft show # of scents offered

I have a craft show in October and 3 possible fundraisers. For the fundrasier I would only offer 1 size jar and trying to decide how many scents to offer. Since it's close to holiday season the scents I have in mind are all bakery or wintery scents (approx. 10). Should I offer any year-round scents as well? For the craft show I hadn't planned on offering any non-seasonal scents but wondering if I should and how many of those? So for fundraisers and craft shows how many different scents and # (seaonal and nonseasonal) would you offer? Thx!

Warning: I have not done a fundraiser yet (working on acquiring one now), and I was thinking 5 scents (bakery, fruit, floral, vanilla and spice). And for craft shows I do all seasonal with the a few scents that are always a big hit (mango papaya, lavender, honeysuckle--for some reason men tend to ask for honeysuckle, as well as some Love Spell and Pink Sugar).

With the fundraisers I have done I offer them a choice, and they usually ask me to chose, of 12 scents. I try to do bakery, holiday with Thanksgiving and Christmas, spicey, floral, and citrus-fruity, and clean. People have different likes and that usually covers all bases and has worked very well. Maybe just 2 florals, 2 citrus-fruity, and 2 clean. The others are spicey and holiday and usually with the holidays being so close either works for that. Quite craft shows after 1 year of that and it wasn't worth my time and money in my area. hth

Yes - I sell just as much of non seasonal as the seasonal. Most people it seems like the spicy-bakery-piney scents in their living rooms or den and kitchen. In my bedroom and bathroom though I do not want to smell those and it seems most in my area don't. I tried letting the group doing the fundraiser pick their scents one time and they did not choose good, next time they let me! I also offer 1 jar size - the 10oz apoth jar. I also suggest their selling price and then let them have half - I hate for the kids to work selling them and then not get that much because in our small towns where they sell the total is not terribly large.