Country Bumpkins

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe this for a minute! You come on here stating it was your 'son' in the beginning doing the posting, then you continue to post 'supposedly as an adult woman' now you are back to saying you are a 16 year old MALE? Wow! I don't buy it for a minute, for one your typing does not reflect a 16 year old, you have a website that is so feminine with absolutely NOTHING masculine at all-that alone makes me believe you are lying! I don't believe even the most feminine boy/man would prefer their products and website to reflect that much femininity..nope..nada! I believe you are a fraud! But if you truly are a 16 year old I really think CT should be checking into the liabilities they may be liable for with a MINOR conducting business through their forum. What happens when some lurking weirdo makes contact with this minor through his advertised website here and something happens to this minor-will CT be liable?

CT is not responsible for what he/she does. He/she is not conducting business throught this forum. He/she can post anything he/she wants to as long as it is within CT terms of agreement. Please everyone, don't get this thread deleted because, just like the other ones sited in this thread, it is a good reference and reminder of S.S.

Hey Latenight, think what you want but in this day and age...HA! I certainly wouldn't risk my arse! Are you certain since this is a MINOR that CT wouldn't be held liable in anyway? In the situation of something happening to an adult, no I don't believe CT would be found liable in anyway since adults are adults and everything is pretty much at your own risk in life but this is supposedly a MINOR, the rules in life change when its minors! I also DON'T believe anyone here is allowed to post "ANYTHING" here as long as its within the rules of CT...I believe there are limits! But hey, this is just my opinion and would hate for someone like SS to cause any problems for CT!

I am marketing to females, so, I write to feminine people.DUH!!!! For God's sake, I am the owner of Southern Scents. I am 16. When I pretended to be older, you guys all wanted to say I was younger, now that I am admitting to be the young person you said I was, I am not really 16.

I am marketing to females, so, I write to feminine people.DUH!!!! For God's sake, I am the owner of Southern Scents. I am 16. When I pretended to be older, you guys all wanted to say I was younger, now that I am admitting to be the young person you said I was, I am not really 16.

See what happens when you tell stories? Your mother should have taught you that. Sorry you had to learn it here in public like this. That sucks. You don't get to get mad at us though, we didn't lie to you.

From a feminine person's perspective (LOL), you played the "game" -- you are living the consequences. You have tarnished your professional reputation here. Your word is not good and a man should know, he only has his "word." Take this time, learn the lesson and move on. This is a prime example of "biting off more than you can chew." Hey, that could be a t-shirt slogan for your t-shirt business.