Different palm wax structures

ubure

Hi there,

okay, after testing my palm waxes for a while I'dlike to show you which structures the different waxes have (this is also for those in Europe who wanted to have these waxes - I will also update my coop thread).

FYI: these pillars aren't levelled and not wicked - I've taken the photos only because of the structures.

The first one is granite, the second peacock (could have been better, my fault), the third one feather and the fourth one frost. Most of them work for pillars as well as containers.

What do you think?

post-4264-139458432667_thumb.jpg

post-4264-139458432672_thumb.jpg

post-4264-139458432675_thumb.jpg

post-4264-139458432678_thumb.jpg

Thanks grama!:smiley2:

I get the wax here in Germany from a large company (I have to buy in bulk).

And yes, the granite makes this line automatically and it is supposed to do that (this was the proof I had done everything right:D).

Hi Inez, very nice effects there!

I would be very happy to join the co-op, but if you don't mind I'd like to ttest a bit of those myself.

So, when you can, just send me the bill and the samples! Thank you very much for doing this!

Hi Sabrina,

so you're back? I will pack your parcel asap, I promise!!

How nice they look. I just made some palm tarts and boy do they have a fantastic scent throw. Hope your pillars do too.

Glad to see you decided to stay in business since just this month you were going to quit.

Thanks Ring:smiley2: - it's not all over (the problems) but I won't give up now as I do have promising orders for fall, but that means money only in fall, not right now:( . Guess I've become a fighter during the last months...

I too find the throw of palm to be fantastic. These waxes need about 3-5% fo so this is also an attractive feature.

• 4 years later...

I know this is very old, but I was flipping around and saw this. I was curious if anyone knows a company in the US that sells the peacock one? In my hunting it seems palm wax isn't the easiest thing to find anyways(I'm still in the beginning stages and thus don't have a whole lot of sellers on my list of who to buy from) and I've seen the others but I don't think I've seen that one? Does anyone know?

Alot of palm waxes have been discontinued or had their names changed. The Peacock one shown here looks like tortoise shell palm. I have not seen the tortoise shell in about a year, but I have not looked for it, as it can be a pain to wick. So you might want to search for tortoise shell. Of course, I might be wrong...