label critique desired

Tereasa

Hello...

I was recently going to participate in a swap, and backed out because I don't have any labeling and/or packaging for anything I make. When asked how I tell fragrances apart, I came clean and said that I write it on a sheet of label paper from Staples, cut it out, and put it on. It's really time for me to take a step ahead. If you'd like to know the type of jars this will be going on... well... I have tumblers, status, square masons, victorian, salsa, 12 oz straight sided jelly jars, hex and I'm sure there are others. Anyway, I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!!

ETA: I already changed the 'All Natural Soy Wax Candle'... sorry, uploaded the wrong one

post-7683-139458432611_thumb.jpg

I really appreciate everyone's feedback!

I bought this font, because I wanted something that was unique and different. Everything is kind of built around the flowing lower case 'f'.. so I'm not sure I can change that without changing everything. I've tried many other fonts without finding one that I liked as well as this one. After SOW's suggestion, I even tried it with a plainer font... but it just doesn't flow, IMHO.

Making labels is sure not an easy thing to do. Or perhaps it's because I'm so graphic design challenged. Posting a label is somewhat similar to showing a picture of your child. To you, it's terrific... to other's... well...

So, I treasure all of your comments and suggestions!

I'll ask the dumb question because I just don't know. Is the name supposed to be one word or two? The reason I ask is because the spacing between the letters isn't where I expect it - there looks like a break between the "r" and the "s" -- not between the "e" and the "f." If you want to keep the lowercase "f" -- have you tried it with a loercase "m" as well?

BTW -- I do like the simplicity of the design -- you could even choose to play with color in certain cases if you wanted to and it would be a nice surprise.

MUCH MUCH MUCH better! I was just going to comment that your biz name looked like one word, and it was hard to figure out what word it was :D

I love this version, it's so much easier to decipher the name and it just looks 100% better. Now with all of your other info on there.. it will be much easier on the eyes!

I liked the 'curviness' of the capital M... but I completely see what you're saying about the spacing. I don't like the s, either. Soo... here's another...

I was going to ask to see the last version with uppercase M, but now that I see it, I much prefer the lower case M.

This, to me, is perfect! The Me flows with the body and so does the f.

www.StuffSunshineLikes.com