Glass Glow wick recommendation

I just got my first wedding order and the jar is a 3 oz status jar (really cute) and they want Palm wax and a few different scents. These are for favors, I think I may have to make some bigger for the actual wedding tables. I checked the CS wick guide and the smallest jar diam is 2.5", which calls for a CSN 9. These little buggers are only 1.75" diam and only 2" tall on the inside of the jar. Would you start with a CSN 7 to try these out? Or would that be too small. I hate to buy a ton of small sizes because I'll probably never use them again. TIA!

You should be good with a 7 but may have to wick up to a 9, depending on the FO. Definitely start with the 7 though. You should have no problem getting rid of any excess.

Thanks Judy! The 3 scents they chose don't normally require wicking up in larger containers, so I think once I find the right one it will work with all 3...luckily they are 3 that I use over and over!