Pumpkin Custard Spice

8-GRAN-ONES

Ok 8--you are right. Damn you! LOL! Just kidding. Sharon and I had a bad wax experience together and CB turned us on to wax by Farm House so we have a little connection. LOL! I was online last night checking out what I wanted. I have 12 that I want to try, but am going to email for smaller quantities to try as I'm trying to limit my scent collection.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Oh no..I guess I am in trouble now..I had wrote last night..about the Fig & Melon....Redwood & Cedar..Pumpkin & Spice..Creme Brulee..I liked them so well that I have ordered large sizes today...

And as you all know from my other post that i am having trouble with my GB 415..If this oil will work for me in this wax..I am sure that it will work in you ladies wax..Her Coconut is the best I have tried ever...Her French Vanilla is wonderful too..It is not quite as strong for me..but it will fill up a room or two..Mocha Cappuccino threw real well for me..but it just was not my favorite smell..don't get me wrong it was good,,I just did not care that much for it...it might be better in one of your wax..

Also I wanted to mention..I emailed Bert yesterday for some more samples...I guess sence I told here how good her oils are, she has had alot of people wanting samples..so she has run out of 1oz. bottles..she said they should be in by tues or wend...I will say she is very quick on her turn around time...so have patients on her bottles coming in..

You that soap along with making candles...That Redwood and Cedar...I can just smell that in a bar of soap:p You know I bought two of the mr do right molds from a recent co-op..I have never make soap..but it any of you ever

make any with this scent let me know how it turns out...One of these days I want to try my hand at soap..I would just love to have a bar of this scent in my husbands shower..It is a wonderful smell...

Well I read this post a few times today and just couldn't resist. I have been looking for a good pumpkin and I hope the Pumpkin Custard is it!

I also ordered...

Moonlit path

Fall Harvest

jack frost

redwood and cedar

Her shipping is awesome!!! I placed my order this morning at 10:30 and received my tracking info at 2:30 :shocked2: ! Now that's service!

After all the talk here, I checked out her ebay site and emailed her to find out pricing of 4oz. I also asked about whether they are CP safe and if they are body safe for lotions. When I find out, I will post here so that everyone knows.

She is also out of 4oz bottles, but will be getting another shipment in around Wednesday.

From the email I just got from her:

Yes, the oils can be be used in bath & body applications at appropriate levels, you just can’t use them straight on the skin as they are not cosmetic grade and not meant to be placed on the skin in their full strength stage.

Here is a list of the oils I have on hand right now. I will have quite a few new ones in a few weeks also!! The ones in red I don’t know if they are B&B safe, so you may want to avoid those ones.

Almond

Amber Romance

Angel

Apple Cinnamon

Apple Dumpling

Apricot

Baby Powder

Banana

Banana Nut Bread

Bayberry

Black Cherry

Black raspberry vanilla

Blueberry

Bubble Gum

Caramel

Caramel Apple

Chamomile

Choc Chip Cookies

Chocolate Rasp Drizzle

Christmas Tree

Cinnamon Bun

Cinnamon Nutmeg Clove

Clean Cotton

Columbian Coffee

Coolwater

Country Clothesline

Coconut

Crème Brulee

Cucumber Melon

Fall Festival

Fall Harvest

Fig & Melon

French Vanilla

Fresh Air

Fresh Pear

Fruit Punch

Gardenia

Geen Tea

Grape Fruit

Hazelnut

Holiday Spice

Holly Berry

Jack Frost

Jasmine

Juicy Fruit

Lavender

Lemon Biscotti

Lilac

Lily of the Valley

Mac Apple

Magnolia

Mocha Cappuccino

Monkey Farts

Moonlight Path

Morning Glory

Mulberry

Oatmeal Cin Crunch Bar

Oatmeal raisin cookie

Old Fashion Sugar Cookies

Orange

Orange Spice

Passionate Kisses

Peach Parfait

Pineapple

Plumeria

Pumpkin Custard Spice

Rain

Red Delicious Apple

Redwood & Cedar

Sandalwood

Satin Sheets

Strawberries & Champagne

Strawberry

Strawberry Lemonade

Sweet Pea

Tea Leaf & Jasmine

Tootsie Roll

Tropical Vanilla

Tulip

Vanilla Latte'

Victorian Musk

Wash Day

Wedding Cake

Wisteria

I just placed an order for the following:

Angel

Apple Cinnamon

Baby Powder

Banana Nut Bread

Bayberry

Black Cherry

Blueberry

Chocolate Rasp Drizzle

Christmas Tree

Cinnamon Nutmeg Clove

Coolwater

Crème Brulee

Fall Festival

Fall Harvest

Fig & Melon

Fresh Air

Fresh Pear

Hazelnut

Holiday Spice

Holly Berry

Jack Frost

Lemon Biscotti

Mac Apple

Mocha Cappuccino

Monkey Farts

Oatmeal Cin Crunch Bar

Old Fashion Sugar Cookies

Pumpkin Custard Spice

Rain

Redwood & Cedar

Strawberry

Tea Leaf & Jasmine

Vanilla Latte

The BOLDED ONES will be CPedthis weekend if I get them in time.

I ordered 10 of the 4 oz....and she said she has sold a ton from this post on here...LOL She also said Thank God I ordered 4oz and not 1oz because at that time she was out of the 1 oz bottles. Anyway 10 - 4oz bottles plus shipping came to $39. Can't wait to try these out! If they work good I will be ordering more!

My order shipped on Saturday and I got it today!! Love the pumpkin custard spice, although it isn't what I expected. I guess I thought the OOB smell would be sweeter, but it did smell sweeter to me once it hit the wax (oh, yeah, cuz I did already start pouring!)

I really like the Oatmean-Cinn crunch bar and really really like the Vanilla latte...very cozy scent.

Hi,

I know I already posted on here saying how great Bert was and her oil... was just down pouring and thought I should count how many I have. 65 of my oil's are from her and I can honestly say not a single one has dissappointed me. All have been wonderful! Just thought I'd let ya's know! Have a great night!

Michele:D

My order shipped on Saturday and I got it today!! Love the pumpkin custard spice, although it isn't what I expected. I guess I thought the OOB smell would be sweeter, but it did smell sweeter to me once it hit the wax (oh, yeah, cuz I did already start pouring!)

I really like the Oatmean-Cinn crunch bar and really really like the Vanilla latte...very cozy scent.

Man, that was quick!!

OK, the Vanilla Latte is definately on my list! Jenn, Did you get the Lemon Biscotti? It is definatley my fav. lemon, right now!

I got my samples yesterday too ... really fast service ... I ordered on Friday and got them on Monday.

Here's what I'm pouring today ...

Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Clove

Banana

Peach Pie

Caramel Apple

Vanilla Latte

I also have the Pumpkin Custard Spice ... but oob, it's just not sweet enough for my nose. I know not to judge oob, so I will be putting it in wax soon. I guess it's just me with pumpkin scents :undecided ... the ones I seem to like best are Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Pumpkin Vanilla and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (still looking for this one). My DH came up with the idea of mixing the Pumpkin Custard Spice with Vanilla Latta (I think CC carries a pumpkin coffee scent) ... I just might try it. :D

I'll post results.

(Oh yeah, I also have the Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie ... I'm detecting a butterscotch note in it ... hoping that goes away once I get it in wax and test it.)

I got my samples yesterday too ... really fast service ... I ordered on Friday and got them on Monday.

Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Clove

Banana

Peach Pie

Caramel Apple

Vanilla Latte

I also have the Pumpkin Custard Spice ... but oob, it's just not sweet enough for my nose. I know not to judge oob, so I will be putting it in wax soon. I guess it's just me with pumpkin scents :undecided ... the ones I seem to like best are Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Pumpkin Vanilla and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (still looking for this one). My DH came up with the idea of mixing the Pumpkin Custard Spice with Vanilla Latta (I think CC carries a pumpkin coffee scent) ... I just might try it. :D

I'll post results.

CB,

You might change your mind when burning the PCS...I thought the same thing but it really has a nice hot throw! I really like the vanilla latte...don't you? I just didn't get to put it into wax yet, so please let me know what you think when you pour it. And that Cinnamon, Nutmeg and clove...I am so sorry I forgot to order that one! How does it smell?

Sharon, I didn't get the Lemon Biscotti but after reading that it's like a tastycake lemon pie (my fave) I am bummed!! I'll send you a sniffy of the vanilla latte if you give me your address!

Hey Jenn ... hope you're right, I really want the Pumpkin Custard Spice to work out. I'm lovin the Vanilla Latte oob too, I'll keep you posted. I'm gonna try my best to let these cure for about 3-4 days, but ... I'm not a very patient person. LOL

The Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Clove ... has an excellent smell oob ... I have high hopes for this one. Just send me your address and I'll send you a sniffy. :)

Jenn, thanks, but I am confident after your description that it's one I am just gonna order a sample of and give it a try, but THANKS so much for the offer!!!

If I get more of the Lemon Biscotti before you do, I'll let ya know, and I'll send ya an oz if ya want! :D It is an AWESOME lemon, haven't stopped burning it since I poured it!!! OMG, and the tart is a very realistic food scent, IMO! Isn't it funny how sometimes you can detect a slight diference between a BURNING scent and a MELTING one??? KWIM?

CB, definately wait to burn the pumpkin custard and see what you think, it is really nice... and mixing it with the vanilla latte sounds cool, or maybe just vanilla....let us know what you do! And you can probably burn it earlier if ya want...you have MUCH more willpower than me! I burn for throw the NEXT DAY!!! lol!!!!!!!!! :cheesy2:

Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Clove

Banana

Peach Pie

Caramel Apple

Vanilla Latte

I'll post results.

(Oh yeah, I also have the Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie ... I'm detecting a butterscotch note in it ... hoping that goes away once I get it in wax and test it.)

Hi! I also just ordered from 'Bert' what a Sweetie to deal with - I'm curious as to what type wax you are using - I'm having a terrible time with pumpkin fos and my wax - I can't get a good throw from the Pumpkin Crunch Cake although I loved it when I poured it - and I'm also on a hunt for Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin myself, tried GL's version and hardly had a throw at all in my pre-blended paraffin wax, going to try it in a soy blend next to see if that will help - sure wish I could get the Pumpkin Crunch to throw - I'm very anxious to hear your results with Bert's fos, wish I would have ordered the Vanilla Latte.....Blessings, Casey