Question Wickless Candles

I was wondering has anybody tried palm wax as a wickless candle i was thinking about it and was wondering if anybody had any input i've done soy but not palm i've done tarts too wouldn't it be about same throw as tarts only in a bigger container any input thanks.

I make wickless candles in the plam wax and I SELL out every week at my shoppe! I also carry the combo simmer pots with the bowl for melts. it is coming back to be popular once again! yippppeeeeee!:yay: I would rather make wickless than wicked but everyone wants both!!!!

Palm wax liquifies at a much higher temperature than does soy wax... I use palm sniffies in my own personal melter, but I wouldn't sell them. I don't know if it was the particular fragrance in the palm sniffies, but it did not throw as well in the melter as its soy brothers and sisters of the same fragrance.

If you use Palm wax you will definitely have to make sure you use squaty jars. Even some squaty jars with thicker glass cannot melt the harder wax well enough. Metal tins would be the best. The 10 oz. tureen jar's glass is too thick for a harder wax to melt fast enough or well enough. I have found the 8 oz. tureens to work well with my harder wax. I found this out through a friend that was testing one of my 10 oz. tureen wickless candles that had a harder wax in it -- was trying out another kind of wax in the wickless. She said that it did not melt all the way to the top and this was either on her 20 watt or 24 watt burner. Some people only have 12 or 18 watt burners. I know for sure it would take much longer than desired to get it melted. If you find the right jar, I am sure it will work well and it is a very pretty wax. You may find that not as many fragrances will throw as strong though. You will have to hunt around more. Have fun testing! :)