Marbling

After my wax has the thick creamy consistency, I shave teeny tiny little specks of color on top and let it sit for a minute.....it will melt and then you can give it a little swirl. I have used a combo of liquid and chips or blocks in the same candle. Donita

Candle Kitty.......you are a doll. Here kitty kitty kitty.....I actually had a dream about cats last night. They were all over the place and I was getting more....maybe my 8 dogs are driving me nuts. I understand your instructions, but I'm sure I will learn more when you post your pictures. I haven't done that many marbles and yours are just beautiful....to my way of thinking....I like your look. Donita

Unless anyone objects, I plan on making several marbles tonight after I wake up. I will take pictures as I do the marbles and then post with instructions. I know my 'structions sound easy, but some people are more visual than others.

Anybody mind??

MIND?!?!?! H*ll no........ knock yourself out girlfriend, there are many of us that could use the help!!!!! ;)