Newbie Adventures in CP

Casey

1st attemt ever -Yuzu- Pink-Yay!

2nd-Malayan Mango-Accelerated and got all grainy-tried a swirl anyhow

3rd-Orange/Petigrain EO-somewhat successful swirl, but the EO is fading :mad:

4th-Citrus EO blend-this one traced kinda fast-ended up doing an "in the pot swirl"

post-317-13945843211_thumb.jpg

post-317-139458432116_thumb.jpg

post-317-13945843212_thumb.jpg

post-317-139458432125_thumb.jpg

Nice job! :highfive: I think my fav is the third - pretty swirls! I can empathize about the EO- all my CP that were flavored with only EO faded right out. I'm just unwilling to use the quantity needed to make it stick. S'all right - I use all those amazing FO's for CP and save my EO's for other stuff like bubbles & butters & bombs (oh my! :grin2: ).

The Yuzu was labcolors-I followed the formula for a much lighter color, blended for the light end-and that's how it came out.

Using these made me a bit nervous, I followed the dilution instructions for the basic 12 TO THE LETTER-and the preservative is just sitting on the bottom of the bottles & not blending with the dye-like oil and water! Then when going to use them, it pours out faster than the dye, so I end up with a cup full of unmixed preservative instead of a dye blend. Shaking the bottle doesn't work. They're just taking up shelf space, eventually I will probably trash them. I like TKB glycerine based liquids much better, and used those for all other batches. Sucks-labcolors cost like $60 and I spent a whole evening diluting and bottling them, all for nothing.:mad: