Coconut Berry Mint Fudge Soap

ilovescents

Hi,

I made these last week-end CPHP. I swear it's soap, lol! I'm going to give them as stocking stuffers for Christmas. I can't wait to see the reaction. I must label them SOAP in big bold letters :shocked2:. I mixed 3 FO's -- Coconut Cream Pie, Country Berry Hotcakes and Purely Peppermint. It really smells edible, so yummy. Very creamy and bubbly, too.

faaf_1_sbl.JPG

YAY! :yay: Thats what my first try at CPHP looked like! I'm so glad it's not just me! OK... yours is a litte nicer, it looks like brownies, mine came out greyish from the herbs and spices I put in. I'm giving it to those people I know will smile nice and rave about it before they put it away in the closet til one day they forget to buy soap and pull it out from desperation.:P

I did a rebatch today of a brown soap I had, which I had scented at the time with a vanilla FO and it went brown on me. So I decided today to rebatch it, it was a soap I made about 3 months ago. Anyway I GOT YOUR TWIN TO YOUR SOAP, lol. I scented it "mocha latte" but added some cocoa powder as well. My son came into the kitchen and said "you made brownies" and proceeded to grab a piece and was about to put it in his mouth, ROFL. I stopped him in the nick of time, too funny.

LOL, I got you all drooling!! Everytime I walk in my huge basement (craft shop), I smell this soap. I just love bakery scents in everything. Tlhanks for all the compliments.:)

I LOVE bakery scents in everything too! I have made 3 batches of soap so far and they are all bakery-scented. :grin2: Your soap looks yummy!