Taper question

howdy fellow chandlers..... have an interesting question for you all. I just lucked into several molds thru a swap, and one of the molds I am getting is the 6 count taper mold. I was wondering if anyone know what type of wax would do better with these? I was gonna try to use my existing pillar wax (ok6228) but was thinkin that maybe its too soft... so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, I may be putting some of them on the classifieds or maybe try a swap. I am not sure what all I am getting as the lady is still looking and boxing up stuff.. will know more next week... anyway, just wanted to see what you all had in way of suggestions :cheesy2:

I use 100% beeswax for most of my tapers, but I've also used straight paraffin and a paraffin blend without any problems. I do use a mold release powder and spray the mold with a silicone also, just to make sure the paraffin doesn't stick in the metal mold, which has happened!!:shocked2: