Whats your top fav scent

katshe

:grin2: I will be making smelly jellies for friends

so far downy clean breeze and vanilla silk are the two I make. Most people put these in their car or bathroom.

I am trying to figure what are good scents for car freshening and bathroom

SSo If you could give me your fav scent suggestions that you would like to smell in your car or bathroom or that your customers love, it would be a great help

I am ordering scents this week and just am blank as to what to pick.

Current seasonal favourites for bathroom candles/melts are:

Cucumber Melon, Mango & Papaya, Black Raspberry & Vanilla and Melonade

Year round favourites for bathroom candles/melts are:

Downey, Clean Cotton (I sooooo hate that one now! lol), Fresh Cut Roses, Lavender, Vanilla, Strawberry and J&J Bedtime Bath

My own personal fave at the moment - Cucumber Melon closely followed by Mango & Papaya... ;-)

For car scents, anything coconut like pina colada, coconut pineapple etc, vanilla and fruit scents where I am. I have one lady who is a truck driver that has to have coffee scents in her cab lol. Bathrooms they seem to like light florals, clean scents and fruit. For the kitchens, lemon scents and food scents.

My personal favorite for bathrooms is Pink Sugar and the rest of the house I like fruit scents or cinnamon scents.

I think starting with a little variety of scents will give you an idea of what people like and those are the ones you can focus on in your area.

Patchouli ... it masks smells right? Or it makes people think you're up to something even if you aren't ... well since I get pulled over enough ... would just be something to drive the officer's nuts about since they pretty much ticky tack me for every little thing ... that and I love patchouli.