Has anyone found a strong true gingerbread w/testing for fall?

karen lynn

I have tried sooooooooo many gingerbreads but cannot honestly say I have found a true one yet..I have been using Candlewics gingerbread spice cake but I am wanting a dead on out of the oven gingerbread aroma..Just thought maybe someone has tested a new one for fall..?TIA! Karen~

Hi,yes I tried Heartfelts warm gingerbread..Doesn't smell strong to me..Here are some I have tried~(I don't use Millcreek)

Just Scent nope

Bittercreek nope

Kentucky bitter

Majestic Mountain Sage nope

Natures Garden good but light

Snowtop good but detect a cleaner type smell

Candlewic what I currently use

Backwoods no hot throw

Fragrance Oil Heaven nope

There are others, just can't think..Anyone found a true gingerbread other than these suppliers?

Alot of you use gingerbread applesauce but I want a spice type with no apple..Anyone know of a dead on gingerbread spice BBW type?

Gingerbread is such a picky scent, it's very hard to find a good one. I know you don't use Millcreek but I'm finding this one to be the best thrower I've found. I use a soyblend and most of the others I've tried barely throw. Millcreeks is throwing all over my house this evening.

Now if I could just find the "perfect" pumpkin.

No haven't found one. But I could send you a sniffy of a few you don't have listed. Tradewinds, The Candle Makers store and WYW. I use to use NG with a little WYW and some sugar cookie thrown in. Smelled pretty good but the last batch I got from NG was different. So I'm starting over, bought Snowtops and will mix it with the WYW and sugar cookie to see what I get. NG was a good thrower so I never had a problem with that. When did you try NG? I didn't like KY or Heartfelts.

Well,I used NG gingerbread for quite awhile about a year ago and it just didn't have a strong smell to me..Although it did smell good..WYW sounds too buttery for me..I am not sure if gingerbread even has butter in it?I am looking for a molasses,brown sugar,ginger & cinnamon blend,like gingerbread is suppose to be when you make it in the oven..Snowtops is definately good but everytime I smell it I detect some kind of cleaner type smell and it turned me off from using it..Gingerbread is a very hard scent to find..Maybe suppliers will read these posts and come up with a true one..I seen that Keystone has molasses but the description says weak cold throw and awesome hot throw..Wondering if it would sell with a weak cold throw since customers usually go by the cold throw when smelling a candle..I don't think sugar cookies is in the ingredients for making homemade gingerbread.Need to look at my recipe and figure it out!Maybe I should just buy the ingredients in the oils and mix my own..Molasses isn't on everyone's list,I have only been able to find it at Keystone..Anyone know who else has this scent?Karen~