Need reviews on JS scents

grama

Need reviews on these fo from JS. Seems like they have the best selection of holiday scents. I have never used their oils before. Don't want anything to piney. If you have better suggestions would appreciate that also. Thanks

Butter Rum Cappuccino

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Christmas Memories

Christmas Splendor

Christmas Wish - Y type

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Country Christmas

Festival of Lights

Happy Holidays

Holiday Coffee

Holiday Eggnot

Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter

Nostalgia

Santa's Kitchen

Welcome Home

The only one I have tried from the list is the old fashioned apple butter. It has and excellent scent throw in my 4625 wax and JS 123 wax. Good seller all year long.

I agree with scentsme, the brown sugar and chestnuts is great!

i use ez soy so here's my list:

i'll second the caramel cinnamon latte. that is to die for!!!

and the chestnuts and brown sugar. i figured that one to be too light because i've tried it from somewhere else and couldn't smell it, well, i'm glad i got this as a free sample!!! It was AWESOME and is safe in b&b-i just ordered a big bottle.

I love cranberry orange which would be a good fall winter scent-she is coming out with a "spicy" version of that too-but I have not tried it yet. i will next time though.

i do have a sample of the christmas wish-y one, but since i hate anything with pine in it... yuck. but, it is not overly pine.... i have not put it into anything so i can't even tell you how it throws.. you can smell the cookie scent to it...

she also has one called snowflake that is coming-it is like peppermint but better-i'll let you know when i get that one...

cinnamon crunch cake would also be a good "holiday" one...

frost bite is a good chocolate mint...

macadamia nut cake is good too!! it is very similar to a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie i order from elsewhere

for "fall" scents her pumpkin spice is awsome, and for a b&b application, her pumpkin vanilla cream is awesome. i have not tried that in a candle yet though...

spiced apple pecan is also yummy. and is b&b safe..

wish i could help you with the others on your list.

Becky has some great oils and if i could order one of every scent (except the pine smells) i'd be in heaven. lol... i don't think you'll be disappointed with anything you order from there.

Heather

Need reviews on these fo from JS. Seems like they have the best selection of holiday scents. I have never used their oils before. Don't want anything to piney. If you have better suggestions would appreciate that also. Thanks

Butter Rum Cappuccino

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Christmas Memories

Christmas Splendor

Christmas Wish - Y type

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Country Christmas

Festival of Lights

Happy Holidays

Holiday Coffee

Holiday Eggnot

Nostalgia

Santa's Kitchen

Welcome Home

Butter Rum Cappuccino-deliciously sweet and subtle, no harsh rum notes

Caramel Cinnamon Latte - an absolute must have, super strong and delicious

Christmas Splendor - this scent is fantastic, the best scent out there of this type. really strong

Christmas Wish - Y type - love this one and will be carrying it this Winter, nice mix of pine and sugar cookie

Cinnamon Dolce Latte - another keeper, super strong

Sorry, haven't tried the others you mentioned.

Good luck!

Butter Rum Cappuccino

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Christmas Memories

Christmas Splendor

Christmas Wish - Y type

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Country Christmas

Festival of Lights

Happy Holidays

Holiday Coffee

Holiday Eggnot

Nostalgia

Santa's Kitchen

Welcome Home

These are all great scents, I sold Nostalgia year round. the only one I have not poured yet is Santa's Kitchen. The others are all very good in my 50/50 wax

This is what I decided to order. Just did a copy and paste from email so don't know what will show up. Thanks everyone for your help.

1 Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

1 Christmas Memories

1 Christmas Splendor

1 Cinnamon Roll with Vanilla Cream Frosting

1 Country Christmas

1 Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter

1 Nostalgia

1 Welcome Home

3 Caramel Cinnamon Latte - only had this in 4oz size.

They should be here Wed, can't wait.