Aromatherapy FO's

Toni S.

I'm thinking about adding an "Aromatherapy" Candle line to my products and wondered what would be a good suggestion as far as fragrances and a supplier? I want to maybe stock 3 different fragrances that are popular and want to get them from the same supplier. Any suggestions from those of you who carry an aromatherpy line would be greatly appreciated. I want to start with the candles and then if they are a hit, expand them into my B&B line as well.

TIA

Hi Stella,

Thanks for the info but I don't want to get into the EO's for candles, I want to stick with FO's. I know there are suppliers out there who carry an aromatherapy line of FO's and thought there might be a few people who carry such a line themselves and might give me a heads up on their popular fragrances.

Thanks again for the input!

I just wanted to share this with you. Someone contacted me about purchasing some Aromatherapy candles for their spa. She assumed that ALL candles that were listed as being aromatherapy contained real EO's only. I had to explain the difference to her since EO's were all she wanted to sell. It may not matter to you or your customers but I just thought it might be useful to pass the information along just incase.

What do you currently have in your line? Lavender is a typical spa type fragrance, mint (rosemary mint is a great scent) or eucalyptus spearmint is great for energy, my spa uses alot of pink grapefruit for their products. Or, are you looking for something more sophisticated?

Hi girls!!

Shannon - I have already smelled the aromatherapy line from BCN and I'm not thrilled with them. They are OK, just not what I was looking for.

debscent - I don't have any fragrances other than Lavender in my candle line. What I'm planning on doing is offer a few scents and advertise as strictly aromatherapy.

Kandlekrazy - Thanks for the tip on Gen Wax. This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid is having to buy a bunch of samplers from several companies and wind up not liking them.

I'll keep plugging away:thumbsup: with the info I have.