Looking For Twigs & Berries

HeavenScentU

Hope this helps.

I have tried NG's Tayberry & Teakwood. Everyone says it smells just like their Twigs and berries. That being said I use BCN's and it smells exactly like the other 2 from NG. The BCN version is super duper strong in CB135!

I purchased Berries and Twigs from MMS and it smells like real twigs no berries in that at all. Well maybe sour berries. I thought it was the same or comparable to NG's. The last time I purchased from BCS and At Wix End it cost me alot for shipping so I really don't shop at those places. Their FO's were good, it was just the shipping charges. I even had to call them to verify the charges.

I have tested AH/RE Twigs and Berries. I useed 2 oz igi 4627 in 2" diameter jar, with 10% fo, a low smoke zinc wick (votive size) and Wow! That baby filled a small bedroom with scent (beautiful scent!) in 10 minutes.

Great oil

Great candle

I really liked it

Eve

• 4 weeks later...
The last time I purchased from BCS and At Wix End it cost me alot for shipping so I really don't shop at those places. Their FO's were good, it was just the shipping charges. I even had to call them to verify the charges.

OK, you got me curious: how much was it? I haven't ordered from them yet so don't know, but I ordered only $25 worth of FOs from another place and it cost me $10 to shipping. I thought that was excessive but I'm beginning to think that's normal for FOs. But I suppose it cost UPS or whoever basically the same whether they're bring you $25 of stuff or $200 of stuff.

Darbla, Let me try and remember. I purchased 1 oz. FO's from atwixend when they had a sample sale and had a them for 10/$20.00. It cost me $15.00 shipping. I sent them an email asking why did it cost so much? Jennifer refunded $5.00. So it cost me $10.00 shipping for 10 oz. of scent plus $20.00 for the samples. Plus the scent names were different from what I ordered. I guess they change the names due to the season and forgot to change the names. I don't know... Also with BCS I bought 2 cases of the square mason jars with lids and it was around $25.00 shipping plus the cost for the supplies. That was pricey. I thought there was a mistake and called, but they said it was correct. The only beef I had was the shipping prices not the companies. The products were fine. I just hate to be surprised. I know atwixend does have the shipping prices upfront. So now I try to watch the shipping costs and if the website doesn't show it I will call now.