Wick it samples

I just got a box of samples from Wick It. I was wondering where you would all tell me to start testing at. I have never tried these types of wicks before. They are the premier series wicks. The sheet it comes with states like 8 different sizes for my container size, and so I was wondering if you could please let me know where I should start for an 8 ounce jelly jar, standard size mouth. My votives are doing well but want to check these wicks with the votives also just to see how they differ from the lx's. Any idea where to start for votives? Its the ky votive pillar wax, I am now using about 8-9% FO and no dye. Thanks!

Laura

thank you for your help!! :highfive: oh also, the recommendations they gave me from wick it were waaay to small, i wonder if he was thinking for paraffin? He said a 740 or 45. So for votives would you say about a 725 or 730 or do you think those are too big? lx 12 & 14 works for me now but wanted to try these and see how different they are also.