For those that make powder

Purple Lilac

I have a bottle/tin like that under my sink. ;) My mom got it for me for Christmas last year, with some kind of powder in it, but I've never used it.

I keep seeing it under there, thinking "that is a really pretty shaker, if I ever did powders I'd want those!" :D

That's not too bad a price huh?

Thank you so much for sharing these shakers. I got some a while back, they were all white. I felt like they didn't match the rest of my jars (all amber). These will be great! Very classy looking.

I made powder one time it turned out pretty good (Lavender/Rose). I tried giving out samples and most people asked what it was for. I assumed there wasn't a much of a market for it, is this true? Does anyone sell a lot of powder? I would like to bring it back in my line but not if it doesn't sell.

Thank you so much for sharing these shakers. I got some a while back, they were all white. I felt like they didn't match the rest of my jars (all amber). These will be great! Very classy looking.

I made powder one time it turned out pretty good (Lavender/Rose). I tried giving out samples and most people asked what it was for. I assumed there wasn't a much of a market for it, is this true? Does anyone sell a lot of powder? I would like to bring it back in my line but not if it doesn't sell.

Umm, I have had some people ask for it, I really want to add it to my baby line in Lavender Vanilla.

Those bottles are gorgeous but is says limited supply, I hate getting things, liking it and then it is gone the next time. I just went thru that with my misters at the sage

Michelle