New Galaxyscents Melts

Can I just say I LOVE your originality! You crack me up! You need to open soon so I can go shopping! :)

Melany

http://www.niknakcreations.com/index.php?cPath=19_35&osCsid=cb4460f1afebad8bf28170d409e7238f

I havent added these to the shop yet, but if you want any of these, you may purchase one that is listed and add a note of the actual product from this thread you want. I read all notes carefully :-)

Thanks again for all the nice compliments.

Hi Kimmeroo! Well I get most of my candle supplies at Village Craft and then most of my Bath and Body supplies at Scent Sanctuary. Both ship to me via DHL and I LOVE that I can get my orders within the same week usually. As for my packaging will I get my jars at Scent Works and my bottles etc...from different places. FOs I get from many sites including MMS, SC, BB, NG, SW! Why do you ask? Just curious! :)

Melany

Those look very professional.

Not to rain on anyones parade but won't those bags zap the scent since they are polyethelyne ?

In these pics they are not wrapped separate, but I am wrapping them in 100 gauge High Clarity PVC shrink film, then putting them in these bags :-)

Melany,

I usually get my supplies from Candles and Supplies cause they are in PA. I was just wondering if there were any other suppliers closer seeing you are in Canada nd I am only 45 min. from the border.That's why I asked.Hope you didn't mind?:confused: I have never heard of your suppliers.Thanks. Kimmeroo