Grandson pic as requested

marika

He is GORGEOUS!!!

Nothing like the smell of a newborn (funny that's the first thing that popped into my head). I was just talking about breastfeeding w/ an old male, at that, college friend last night. I miss all that baby stuff- they're such little miracles!

CONGRATS again and thanks for sharing!

What an absolutely beautiful baby angel!! WOW~~ Now I'm super grandbaby hungry! February can't get here soon enough! Noah's growing up so fast, and my first grandson of course will always have that "special" place, but goodness, I told my boys to just go ahead and fill my house up with 'em. I'm ready!!

Congratulations again!!

Oh my goodness, what a cutie, can I nibble on him?? PLEASE??!! LOL

When you talk about new baby smells, the baby scent I use for my candles and gonna try it in soaps, is not a baby powder scent and it is not a baby lotion scent. Smells like that new clean baby! LOVE THAT SMELL!

Congrats and best of luck with him, he is a true beautiful miracle of God's great creations! May God Bless all his little miracles.

ETA: I just noticed he is posted in the SOAP gallery, is he for sale or is there any samples available?? hehehe