Suggestions for butters other than Shea, Mango etc.

Lifelace

Hi guys, I was wondering if you all had some favorite butters you like to use in recipes? I've only tried Shea, Mango and Cocoa and I gotta say I'm just not crazy about Shea. I rubbed all 3 on my hand next to each other and Shea was so much greasier, Mango sinked in instantly which I loved. It (Mango) also has no smell which is a big plus....I really want to try new ones though and was wondering what you suggest? Something non greasy and not stinky.... Also I LOVE cocoa butter, I put it in everything LOL, anything similar to that in hardness, that's not stinky or anything? Would love suggestions! :)

Thanks!

Melany

Yeah, I wanted some of that coffee butter, too, but the price :shocked2: was a bit much for me right now. I really like the avocado butter and use it regularly in my whipped butter. This last time I got some mowrah butter but haven't used any yet.

Ooh, you could make your own butters with LipidThix/VegeThix. They're the same thing really, hydrogenated vegetable oil. Just melt them with oil of choice and tada! Butter.

E.g. 15% lipidthix + 85% avocado oil = avocado butter.

Jojoba butter, avocado butter, macadamia butter, rice bran butter, apricot kernel butter...

Lipidthix is what it's called at lotioncrafter.com and I think vegethix is over at the Herbarie.